Mitel Business Analysis Value Study
A Total Operational & Economic Impact (TOEI) analysis by The Alchemy Solutions Group found the different solutions from Symantec are driving more than $8.0 million in realized and projected business value in labor productivity gains, cost savings, and cost avoidance for Mitel.
- Backup Labor Productivity Cost Avoidance Savings: $806,643 in realized and projected labor savings through improved backup productivity from January 2005 through December 2009
- Backup Troubleshooting Labor Savings: $510,184 in realized and projected labor savings through improved backup troubleshooting capabilities from January 2005 through December 2009
- PST-Related Labor Productivity Savings: $2,640,018 in realized and projected labor savings for end users who no longer need to deal with PST files and other email-related issues from May 2006 through December 2009
- Email Storage Savings: $242,945 in avoided costs (realized and projected) for email storage from May 2006 to December 2009
- Email Search Labor Productivity Savings: $3,614,022 in realized and projected labor productivity savings for end users due to faster email search capabilities from May 2006 through December 2009